LPCXpresso Error With Windows10 Updated

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso Error With Windows10 Updated

xiongxs
Contributor I

Recently, after the PC Windows10 Updated, I start the LPCXpresso with the error message:

FATAL Error:

Product installed into a directory path containing spaces. Unable to continus.

Reinstall the product to fix this problem.

I try many times to reinstall, or uninstal and install, the error alway occur and can't work.

Any one know how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, MCUXpresso does not support NHS3100, LPCXpresso only. I'd suggest you to download again LPCXpresso, uninstall it completely (installation folder deleted after Windows uninstall completes) and create a new workspace.

For more information about the enablement I recommend you to read the UM_NHS31xx_GettingStarted document from the docs folder after you download the NHS3100 SDK.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=RELEASE-MRA2-NHS3100-11_2&appType=license

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xiongxs
Contributor I

This problem was caused by Windows 10 update. I tried to uninstall and re-install LPCXpresso agian and agian. Can not solve it.

I hope NXP can give a effective solution.

Best Regards,

Xiong Xiangsheng

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

Have you tried installing into a directory whose name contains only western characters? e.g. C:\NXP

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The LPCXpresso IDE is legacy by now. I recommend you use the new MCUXpresso IDE which supports the LPC parts too:

MCUXpresso IDE|Eclipse-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) | NXP 

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

xiongxs
Contributor I

I am devaloping NHS3100 for my project. I am not sure the MCUXpresso IDE can support NHS3100. I will try it.

Thank you!

0 Kudos