How can I know which Silicon revision is the iMX8QXP CPU on a MEK board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I know which Silicon revision is the iMX8QXP CPU on a MEK board?

noe_nava
Contributor I

I am working on "MCIMX8-8X-BB - i.MX 8QuadXPlus Multisensory Enablement Kit (MEK) Base Board" with a board MX8XMIPI4CAM2 (4 camera bard with miniSAS connector for OV10635 MIPI Camera) and 4 MCIMXCAMERA1MP (OV10635 sensor based LVDS camera with Maxim serializer) connected. I try to see video from each one of the 4 cameras but I only see video when use /dev/video0. I saw a chat regarding a similar issue with the driver for MAX9286 and the answer was that the iMx8QXP with Silicon rev B0 could not support or has problems when multiplexing the 4 cameras and only works with one (/dev/video0). I check my MEK board and it has a label "Si B0 SECO". I want to know if this label is the silicon revision? and if so, what will be the steps to follow for upgrade my board to have another silicon revision that can work with all cameras?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Noe,

I’m afraid that i.MX8QXP is still on preproduction and no additional information/support could be provided yet, including silicon revision details. For further assistance, please contact with your Sales/FAE.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos