How to change from FreeRTOS to NullOS using NFC Reader Library ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change from FreeRTOS to NullOS using NFC Reader Library ?

Jump to solution
michelet
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm trying to work without an OS on my LPC1769 which I use with PN5180 and developping on MCUXpresso.

I saw this post https://community.nxp.com/thread/439690 but I can't find the macro #define NXPBUILD__PH_OSAL_NULLOS to enable in the file ph_NxpBuild_App.h. When I use the Search tool I got no occurence in the whole workspace.

What is the procedure to use the NullOS ? Apart from enabling the macro I know that I have to exclude the FreeRTOS directory from building, what else should I do ?

Thank you,

BR

Emma  

1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Emma,

Did you download the latest NFC reader library? If yes, you should download the latest quick start guide as well. Please kindly refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Emma,

Did you download the latest NFC reader library? If yes, you should download the latest quick start guide as well. Please kindly refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.