Is there an easy way to combine SDK example projects into one?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an easy way to combine SDK example projects into one?

Gra67
Contributor III

Hi

I've being playing with an MIMXRT1050 EVK board and MCUXpresso IDE for a few weeks now and I've successfully run a number of examples that cover the functionality of an upcoming project.

I would like to combine all the examples into a single project and I wondered if there was an easy / tool based way to achieve this?

I would like to use the MCUXpresso Config Tool and mex files, but the only way I think this would work is to start with one of the example projects and add the others. Possibly editing the the mex file opened inside the IDE by copying information from the other example mex files using the MCUXpresso Config Tool application?

Any help would be appreciated

Graeme

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Graeme, 

There is not a tool that combines different examples from the SDK. In this case I would recommend to start with a fresh project and add the different modules that you are using. 

There is not one "right" way to do this.  I'd also recommend to check that everything is working as expected anytime you add another module, this will help in the debug process.

If you come along any specific errors, I'll be more than happy to assist you in anyway I can.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

Gra67
Contributor III

Worth checking :smileyhappy:

Thanks Sabina

0 Kudos