Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K SDK can_pal lack

Jump to solution
adria
Contributor I

Hi,

I am usign processor expert and have added can_pal component to my project. I see there are some features from FlexCAN which can_pal doesn't cover. If I want to use them, what do you recommend me to do:

1. Keep using can_pal and, in case I want to use some of the FlexCAN functions which are not covered by can_pal, directly call those FlexCAN function.

2. Remove can_pal component from my project and start using only FlexCAN.

Best regards,

Adria

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Adria,

If your application allows you to use FlexCAN instead of can_pal, my recommendation would be to stick to your second option, remove can_pal component from your project and start using only FlexCAN.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Adria,

If your application allows you to use FlexCAN instead of can_pal, my recommendation would be to stick to your second option, remove can_pal component from your project and start using only FlexCAN.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos