Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KEXX Driver Library Package

Jump to solution
jun1
Contributor V

Hi.

I am trying to run an SPI sample "SPI_MasterInt_demo" of the FRDM-KE06Z board. 
I think a demo to send and receive, but where is the jumper pin connection of send-> receive described?

I'm not looking at the source code, so it would be helpful if I could explain it.
Also, is there a document that explains the connection and operation when running other sample drivers with FRDM-KE06Z?

Thank you.

jun

1 Solution
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi jun,

Unlike other kinetis device, KE0x set pin function in group. Register bit SIM->PINSEL0. SPI0PS select SPI0 pin group. In the example, it write 1 to this bit. So, SPI0_SCK, SPI0_MOSI, SPI0_MISO, and SPI0_PCS are mapped on PTE0, PTE1, PTE2, and PTE3.

This library hasn't any documents. It's really not good. I prefer FRDM-KE06 SDK.

Regards,

Jing

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thank you very much for your trust and appreciation!

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos
jun1
Contributor V

FRDM-KEXX Driver Library.jpg

0 Kudos
jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi jun,

Unlike other kinetis device, KE0x set pin function in group. Register bit SIM->PINSEL0. SPI0PS select SPI0 pin group. In the example, it write 1 to this bit. So, SPI0_SCK, SPI0_MOSI, SPI0_MISO, and SPI0_PCS are mapped on PTE0, PTE1, PTE2, and PTE3.

This library hasn't any documents. It's really not good. I prefer FRDM-KE06 SDK.

Regards,

Jing

jun1
Contributor V

I am always grateful for your help.

As shown in the example of FRDM-KE06 SDK SPI (SDK_2.6.0_MKE04Z128xxx4 \ boards \ frdmke06z \ driver_examples \ spi \ interrupt_b2b_transfer \ master \ iar),

I connected J4 connector pins 3 and 5 of the FRDM board, and it worked well .
The following was displayed on the console:

Master start ...
  success

This is easy to understand.
Thank you very much.

jun  (Natori City, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan)

0 Kudos