What I want to do?
- I am trying to understand how to setup the FlexNVM to be used as data flash.
What I want to do this?
- I plan to use all the data flash with a proprietary file system, and I would like to use all 256KByte of Data flash that available to the MK65FX.
- I am using the MCUExpresso SDK 2.6.0 with a standalone GCC compiler. I would like to the the ftfx_flexnvm driver that came with the SDK to do this.
- Does anyone have any example code on how to setup the FlexNVM to use all data flash?
- While digging around in the ftfx_flexnvm and ftfx_controller modules I notice the flex NVM is initialized by reading data flash IFR which is a 1KB non volatile area. How would I write to this area the correct configuration that are needed to set up the flexNVM for data flash operation only?
- I am assuming I can use write a linker script with the correct memory map. But what do I need to put in that area?
By the way I tagged K66 here because it's pretty much identical to the K65.