cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link server and Problem occured

Jump to solution
omerkaanbasakin
Contributor IV

Hello ı am working on imxrt1050 evk and when ı tried to connect board with my computer this error appears. How can ı solve this problem?Ekran Görüntüsü (5).png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omer Kaan Basakinci,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To solve the issue, I think I need to know more information about it, so whether you can introduce the complete testing steps you did, for instance, the demo code, evaluation board, etc.
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Omer Kaan Basakinci,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To solve the issue, I think I need to know more information about it, so whether you can introduce the complete testing steps you did, for instance, the demo code, evaluation board, etc.
Looking forward to your reply.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

omerkaanbasakin
Contributor IV

Hi jeremyzhou‌ thank you for your answer. I change board settings and errors disappears. 

0 Kudos