I would like to ask if anyone has a working example of storing data in an SD Card using a QN9080-DK. The SD card module that I have is an Adafruit MicroSD Breakout Board.
My use case is:
- Gather some ADC data every approx. 15ms
- Store them in a file in an external storage (total size data is approx. 13-15Mbs)
- Retrieve them and send them via Bluetooth to a mobile application
I found the following tutorials but I haven't managed to make them work with the QN9080-DK:
What I have also tried is:
- Tried all SDK's SPI examples in driver_examples/spi to communicate with the SD Card.
- Tried to communicate via SPI with an Arduino MKR Zero that has a built-in SD Card module.
I followed the examples, the wiring is correct but there is no communication (in the case of Arduino (driver_examples/spi/interrupt_b2b_transfer) I don't even get any message).
The only thing that I've managed to implement is a communication via I2C (following driver_examples/i2c/interrupt_transfer with the Arduino MKR Zero but for some reason some data are lost (maybe due to speed as the Arduino has to retrieve data from the QN9080-DK via I2C and store them via SPI on its SD card module every 15ms).
Note: I can't use UART because I am already using them for communicating with other devices.
So, to summarize:
- Has anyone implemented an SD card implementation with the QN9080-DK?
- Are there any other options/suggestions?
- If no other options are available, has anyone successfully communicated with other boards via SPI or I2C?
Thank you very much