Programming 9S12GC32 with CodeWarrior and CyclonePRO Interactive Programmer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programming 9S12GC32 with CodeWarrior and CyclonePRO Interactive Programmer

matthew_gardner
Contributor I

Here is the project, I am taking code that was used on Cosmic to program a circuit board and trying to convert that to CodeWarrior. I was able to change all of Cosmic's names for the MC9S12GC32 and changed them to what CodeWarrior calls them. The code compiles. When trying to build the file, I get linker errors L1102... I can get around this by making use of ROM_4000, however that leads to other issues with the .12p file that was used to program with the previous .s19 file. I was able to get freescale's default .12p file, and the code programs without warning or errors but the board is not functional with codewarrior's .s19 file. The board is functional with cosmic's .s19 file.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

CodeWarrior doesn't produce .12p file. It generates s19 file only.

please first try if your CodeWarrior project can be downloaded to flash and run well via debugger. if it works, test CyclonePro programmer with s19 file.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos