when LPC824 entry power_down and interrupt don't entry

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when LPC824 entry power_down and interrupt don't entry

Contributor I

hello !

use LPC824  33PIN  MCU   .The Programs maked the MCU into POWER_DOWN  model, the programs  also set  PO-04 for PIN interrupt  third  port.    Set  the  PO-04   for  falling edge and port  interrupt enabled,but the interrupt disable wake up the POWER_DOWN . due to  the third PIN interrupt  only handle the interrupt inside  programs for pulse  counting.and  the external  pulse is frequently . therefore  hope  when  the MCU into the POWER_DOWN ,the third PIN interrupt disable wake up the Power_DOWN , and  the third PIN interrupt also   entry  interrupt when  external pulse trigger .I  try but the hope is not success ,the third PIN  interrupt is not entered . Why is it ?I  need your help ! thinks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi lin ya ,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and
for the opportunity to serve you.
Please check my reply in another thread whose question is as same as this question.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos