cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vision Toolbox Setup Problems

sebastian_kruse
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm using the S32V234-SBC Board with the goal to run Matlab Code on it. I've followed the instructions given in the PDF 'Vision Toolbox Quick Start' https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/quick-reference-guide/VisionToolboxQS.pdf 

Simulating the code on my PC (Win10) works fine (up to 3.3.3 in the PDF), but when I follow the steps under 3.3.4 and try to run the Code on the Board I get the following Error:

make[1]: /c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_3_0/s32v234_sdk/build/nbuild/platforms/MATLAB: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target '/c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_3_0/s32v234_sdk/build/nbuild/platforms/MATLAB'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/c/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/MathWorks/MATLAB Add-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/build-v234ce-gnu-linux-o'
make: *** [/c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_3_0/s32v234_sdk/build/nbuild/platforms/coordinator.mk:57: allsub] Error 2
Warning: Cannot deploy on target. Compilation failed..
> In nxpvt_codegen

I think some kind of Matlab Coder is missing, or am I wrong?

I'd appreciate your Help!

Kind Regards,

Sebastian 

0 Kudos
5 Replies

sebastian_kruse
Contributor II

Hi Vlad,

thank you for your advice, this really was the problem and it's finally working :smileyhappy:

One more Question:

How do I configure the script to run with an OV10635 Camera and the Maxim Deserilaizer?

Thank you,

Sebastian 

0 Kudos

paulvlase
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sebastian Kruse,

Unfortunately, we don't support the omnivision cameras in our toolbox right now.

0 Kudos

fangyue
Contributor II

Hi Paul,

Is there support of ommivision cameras in your vision toolbox right now? Thanks in advance.

BR,

Yue

0 Kudos

nxf40536
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi sebastian.kruse@gmx.net‌,

I think this is because the NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234 is installed in the /c/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/MathWorks/MATLABAdd-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234(2).

You should uninstall the toolbox, delete all the NXP Vision Toolbox folders in the Toolboxes folder and then install it again and it should work fine. If you still can't get it to work, please send a reply and we will look into it.

Thank you,

Vlad Dascau

0 Kudos

sebastian_kruse
Contributor II

Okay, I managed to solve this error by removing a 'space' in the path.
But now I have an error that I had before when executing the 'run_face_detection_camera_main' script.

This is my Console output:

Current SDK ROOT is /c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_3_0/s32v234_sdk
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: ` make -C /c/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/MathWorks/MATLABAdd-Ons/Toolboxes/NXP_Vision_Toolbox_for_S32V234(2)/codegen/exe/face_detection_camera_main/build-v234ce-gnu-linux-o/../graphs/build-apu-nxp-sa-d SUB_EXTERN_DEP=0 allsubsub; \'
make: *** [/c/NXP/VisionSDK_S32V2_RTM_1_3_0/s32v234_sdk/build/nbuild/platforms/coordinator.mk:57: allsub] Error 1
Warning: Cannot deploy on target. Compilation failed..
> In nxpvt_codegen
In run_face_detection_camera_main (line 31)

0 Kudos