does imxrt1050 support openvx?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does imxrt1050 support openvx?

sfq750429
Contributor I

how can I develop a face detecting project with openvx for imxrt1050 board?

any sample or tutorial?

Labels (1)
4 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello fangqi shen,

Unfortunately, the RT1050 doesn't support OpenVX. The i.MXRT supports the eIQ software. eIQ software includes inference engines, neural network compilers, and optimized libraries. To learn more about it, check the following link. I don't have any knowledge of OpenVX but I think that this eIQ software might help you.

If you are willing to change to an MPU, then another option is the i.MX8. This processor will support OpenVX, unfortunately, is still on pre-production.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sfq750429
Contributor I

Hi, Victor, thx for the reply. It's of great helpful. 

I‘d like to take ur opinion to take a look at eiq. is there any tutorials for beginer to create a facial&body recognition project for RT1050 with eiq?

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The following may be helpful:

“eIQ Getting Started with i.MX RT”

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-343824

“eIQ Download Information”

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-343833

Regards,

Yuri.

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello fangqi shen,

Unfortunately, we don't have any tutorials on how to achieve what you are looking for. However, the newest version of the SDK comes with some eIQ examples.

Best Regards,

Victor.