cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLC9G20XS-160AV DXF file

ramarao_bitra
Contributor I

Hi Team,

I can see 2 dxf files for BLC9G20XS-160AV as attached. Could you please let us know which one is the correct one and also, I am not able to import the one, BLC9G20XS-160AV_test circuit_amp00126.dxf in ADS. Is it a password protected file?

BLC9G20XS-160AV_TC_V3.dxf and BLC9G20XS-160AV_test circuit_amp00126.dxf are available on website.(Not able to attach them here)

The problem with the BLC9G20XS-160AV_TC_V3.dxf file is that the impedance is not matching (4.4-j6.4) in my simulations as per the datasheet (2.85-j5.54). However, the dxf is matching with the datasheet test circuit.

Could you please clarify whcih one is correct DXF and also is there any change in the impedance matched from the ref. design to the Datasheet specified value?

Thanks,

Ramarao

Labels (1)
  • RF

0 Kudos
2 Replies

fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The part number is not the NXP product. Please double check it Sorry for the inconvenience may cause.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ramarao_bitra
Contributor I

I am extremely sorry. Please ignore this request.

Regards, Ramarao

0 Kudos