JN5169 terminal device sleep and wake up problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5169 terminal device sleep and wake up problem

Contributor II

Hello, I am now working on JN5169 enddevice.Now I have three problems.The first question is, when the terminal device goes to sleep and wakes it up by pressing the button, it reconnects to the network. Is this the case for all terminal devices?Second, when the terminal device presses the button for the first time after falling asleep, it will re-enter the network, but it will not execute the program under the button event. Does this situation mean that the first press of the button can only wake up the device?The third question is that I used the source code of 1217 basic equipment provided on the official website. When the equipment entered deep sleep, its current was about 170uA, which did not meet the standard of a few hundredth of uA required for deep sleep. Why?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, I hope you're doing well!

The reconnection to the network when waking up is normal behavior for and end device.

The press of a button should both, wake the device up, and also be registered as a button press event, and should execute the event handling of a button press, not just wake up.

The datasheet specifies a Deep Sleep Supply current of 70nA, however, when adding certain components and programming for sleep mode, the current consumption changes. We measured a current consumption of around 150 nA.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Sebastian

Contributor II

Thank you for your reply, your answer is very useful to me, also let me suddenly enlightened.

Best wishes for you!

0 Kudos