This is Daisuke FUKUDA with NEXTY Electronics Japan. Thank you for your support.
I'm planning to develop a certain demo board with LPC1769. The concept is that LPC-LINK2 can be used for debug.
In order to check how LPC1769 works, I bought LPCxpresso CD 1769 OM13085 and try to connect to LPC-LINK2. However MCUxpresso said "Could not connect to target". Below is my procedure. If I have something to make correct, could you advise me?
1. LPC-LINK2' JP1 and JP2 is closed after J-LINK firmware was written.
2. Connect between LPC-LINK2 JP7 and LPCxpresso CD 1769 J1
3. LPCxpresso CD 1769's JP3 is open
4. Press blue beetle button after open periph_blinky in LPCOpen.
5. Said "Could not connect to target"
Please also refer to an attache file.
Besides that, after I connect LPCxpresso CD 1769' USB to PC, I pressed blue beetle. MCUxpresso could not find any debuggers.
If you have any questions, please let me know.