cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K142 CPU Type

jxl
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm using S32K142 64-pin package, but I only find S32K142_100 100-pin package in SDK. How can I build a project of S32K142 64-pin package? Thanks! 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jxl
Contributor I

Hi,

I have solved this problem, but there's another one. 

When I was debugging my project, it jumped to DefaultISR after ran the  PINS_DRV_Init(NUM_OF_CONFIGURED_PINS, g_pin_mux_InitConfigArr);

then I found it jumped to DefaultISR after ran the following assignment when I did single step debugging.

pastedImage_1.png

I'm using S32K142 64-pin package for develop. What may cause this problem?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

What version of the SDK are you using? Could you please try to use the newest version available to see if the problem persists? Regarding on how to change the package on S32DS Processor Expert, please refer the following community document.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

irvinwu
Contributor I

Please check out the SOSC_CLK setup. Make sure the setting frequency is consistent with the crystal you actually used in the circuit. Further, The SOSC "High-gain Oscillator Select" must be set properly. You can switch the mode and check out whether the  "stuck in DefaultISR" problem exist.

0 Kudos