AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to use i.MX8mm sai multi lane

Question asked by Waye Xu on Jun 28, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 3, 2019 by Waye Xu

Hello,

I am using i.MX8MMINILPD4 EVK to verify audio related requirements. We plan to connect four TI audio chips on SAI1, three of which are ADC chips connected to the microphone and one DAC chip to connect the speakers. This requires four I2S channels, three of which are derived from the data collected by the microphone and the other is downlinked to the speaker. However, when SAI1 is configured in DTS and only one channel MX8MM_IOMUXC_SAI1_RXD0_SAI1_RX_DATA0 is used, it can be used normally, but when the data is switched to MX8MM_IOMUXC_SAI1_RXD2_SAI1_RX_DATA2, it will not work. Is it necessary to configure another configuration to switch to MX8MM_IOMUXC_SAI1_RXD2_SAI1_RX_DATA2?

In addition, if I want three ADCs to be configured on the MX8MM_IOMUXC_SAI1_RXD0_SAI1_RX_DATA0, MX8MM_IOMUXC_SAI1_RXD1_SAI1_RX_DATA1, MX8MM_IOMUXC_SAI1_RXD2_SAI1_RX_DATA2 three channels at the same time?

I have not found the answer in the i.MX 8M Mini Applications Processor Reference Manual, Rev. 1, 03/2019. If you have other references, you can share it with me.

Thank you!

Waye

Attachments

Outcomes