Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icode slix-s :not getting a valid response from tag when sending commands

vamsikrishna_ta
Contributor II

hi,

i am using ICODE SLIX-S tag and implementing commands from iso-15693

these commands are working but i am not getting response from tag.

and the major concern is when i am sending GET SYSTEM INFO COMMAND . i am geting same command and flags back in response. same thing  happens for WRITE AFI ,LOCK AFI,WRITE DSFID,LOCK DSFID  these are working and updating the values in tag(checked this by using icode reader) but not getting a valid response(error code when AFI/DSFID already locked/sucess format) from tag ,i am getting same command code which i sent using hardware.

any one please tell me how to get response and flags to set while sending command GET SYSTEM INFO and above mentioned commands.

note:i am able to read UID,block data into buffer but these are not working

3 Replies

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Helle,

Have you had any communication with the IC before? How are you ensuring that the commands are being send in a correct way and format for the tag ? By any chance have you checked the available examples for ICODE available in Dosctore? Maybe you can use them as a guide to what you are trying to achieve, could you please check those examples?

Regards,

Estephania

vamsikrishna_ta
Contributor II

hello Martinez,

thanks for your response,

i am able to read UID,READ_ONE_BLOCK,WRITE_ONE_BLOCK successfully into the FIFO.

but when working with above mentioned commands, i am not getting response in FIFO, but i can conform that WRITE AFI ,LOCK AFI,WRITE DSFID,LOCK DSFID are working, i can able to write values to unlocked blocks(checked with mifare pegoda  CLRD 701), but i am not getting any error response in FIFO. 

i am asking you what flags to be set?,what command to be passed? ,need to use UID in the request command  if i want to get SYSTEM INFO.

Regards,

vamsi

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

As it is mentioned in the datasheet it will depend if you have the flag set or not, could you please try to set up the error flag and verify if that works for you ?

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos