Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TrustZone linker error on LPCXpresso55S69

Jump to solution
naga
Contributor III

Hi,

I use the IDE MCUXpresso IDE V11 and SDK 2.6 on the LPCXpresso55S69 board.

Wanting to build the project: lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0 along with the associated project lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core1 get the following errors provided by linker:

"No slave code for _core_m33slave" and

"undefined symbol` __vectors_start___core_m33slave' referenced in expression "

This error also occurs with other projects in SDK 2.6 that use dual core.

Regards,
Neculai

Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -L"C:\Users\Culi\Documents\MCUXpressoIDE_11.0.0_2516\workspace\lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0\libs" -Xlinker -Map="lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0.map" -Xlinker --gc-sections -Xlinker -print-memory-usage -Xlinker --sort-section=alignment -Xlinker --cref -mcpu=cortex-m33 -mfpu=fpv5-sp-d16 -mfloat-abi=hard -mthumb -T lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0_Debug.ld -o "lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0.axf" ./utilities/fsl_assert.o ./utilities/fsl_debug_console.o ./utilities/fsl_str.o ./startup/boot_multicore_slave.o ./startup/startup_lpc55s69_cm33_core0.o ./source/mcmgr_core0.o ./source/semihost_hardfault.o ./mcmgr/mcmgr.o ./mcmgr/mcmgr_internal_core_api_lpc55s69.o ./drivers/fsl_clock.o ./drivers/fsl_common.o ./drivers/fsl_flexcomm.o ./drivers/fsl_gpio.o ./drivers/fsl_power.o ./drivers/fsl_reset.o ./drivers/fsl_usart.o ./device/system_LPC55S69_cm33_core0.o ./component/uart/usart_adapter.o ./component/serial_manager/serial_manager.o ./component/serial_manager/serial_port_uart.o ./component/lists/generic_list.o ./board/board.o ./board/clock_config.o ./board/pin_mux.o -lpower_hardabi
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.0.0_2516/ide/plugins/com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.win32_11.0.0.201905131304/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: No slave code for _core_m33slave
c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.0.0_2516/ide/plugins/com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.win32_11.0.0.201905131304/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/8.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe:lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0_Debug.ld:123: undefined symbol `__vectors_start___core_m33slave' referenced in expression
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [makefile:41: lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0.axf] Error 1
"make -r -j4 all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Neculai Agavriloaie,

I just test the demo code of SDK2.6. there is no problem on my side. see attached video.

Please take reference of my video to shoot the trouble.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Neculai Agavriloaie

Slave demo must be built previous to master demo. Did you build slave successfully already?

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos
naga
Contributor III

Hi

Yes, the slave project is first compiled and then the master project is compiled.

When the two projects are linked, the above mentioned errors occur.

Thank You,

Neculai

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Neculai,

I meant to test the project. I use full toolchain SDK package. but under SDK I didn't find the project project for MCUCpresso IDE.  see below:

pastedImage_1.png

Which project you are working with? path please?

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
naga
Contributor III

Hi,

The multicore project example is imported from SDK 2.6.

In SDK 2.6 the project name:

lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core0 

along with the associated project 

lpcxpresso55s69_multicore_manager_cm33_core1

The errors are detailed in the initial message.

Thank You,

Neculai

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Neculai Agavriloaie,

I just test the demo code of SDK2.6. there is no problem on my side. see attached video.

Please take reference of my video to shoot the trouble.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note: