Replacing LPC 11u68 with LPC 1227

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing LPC 11u68 with LPC 1227

horiai_takanori
Contributor III

I am trying to operate the front end IC under SPI control from the MCU.
I am working with the LPC11u68, but I am changing the MCU to LPC1227 and trying to use it.

In that case, if there are points that need to be kept in mind other than the following,
would you give me some advice?

1)Switch the MCUXpresso Set Active to LPC1227
2)Set the settings (address, size) of the flash memory and RAM to the LPC 1227 with MCUXpresso.
3)Rewrite LED, SPI (MOSI, MISO, NESS), IRQ port assignments

Thank you.

#MCU

#LPC1227

#LPC11u68

#MCUXpresso IDE

Labels (1)
4 Replies

horiai_takanori
Contributor III

Thank you.

We will explain the background.

There is a demo board (a reference source is provided) that has been confirmed to work with LPC Xpresso 11u68 + FEIC.
Because the demo board and the timing of the information acquisition were sent, I have made a board with LPC1227 + FEIC in advance.

Therefore, I am trying to remodel the source provided for LPC11u68 for LPC1227 with LPC Xpresso 1227 + FEIC.

The source provider did not support the conversion from LPC11u68 to LPC1227, so I asked this question.

We copied the project of LPC Xpresso 11u68 in a new project and listed the source of LPC 11u68 above 1) -3)
I'm trying to run.

0 Kudos

Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear 孝宣 堀合,

There isn't an easy way to migrated the code you already have to the LPC1227.

The only examples available for the LPC1227  are the ones in the next link but unfortunately are only for KEIL:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-334641

You can also find some customer's porting but this is not supported by nxp.

GitHub - petipok/lpc_chip_122x: LPCOPEN chip library for NXP LPC 122x devices 

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

horiai_takanori
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply.
I understand that replacement is difficult (it seems to take at least a long time).

I will check the contents for the one for KEIL, but I will consider it as a direction to replace it with the hardware of LPC11u68.

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry - but can you please explain what you are trying to do and why?

In most circumstances if you want to create a new version of your project but using a different MCU, I would suggest using the New Project Wizard to create a new project for the second MCU, then copy appropriate files across. Otherwise you are likely to end up with files and settings from the original MCU that are not appropriate for the second MCU.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos