Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC CLEV6630A(red) Cockpit ERROR

Jump to solution
niccolo_tesi_hw
Contributor I

After the connection with the NFC Cockipt I've found the VCOM R6630\\COM 
I'm unable at open the port. I'm using the button open port  but the cockpit give me back just a signal of error:
 <<ERROR:App:Internal Error occured "Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto." in LoggingLib>>

Do you have any suggets?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Did you use the latest version of Cockpit? It is 4.8.0 now, and if you first connect CLEV6630A with this tool, you might see the following view:

pastedImage_1.png

Select Yes and the firmware will update automatically. After the update, close the com port and reopen it will establish the connection.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Did you use the latest version of Cockpit? It is 4.8.0 now, and if you first connect CLEV6630A with this tool, you might see the following view:

pastedImage_1.png

Select Yes and the firmware will update automatically. After the update, close the com port and reopen it will establish the connection.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

niccolo_tesi_hw
Contributor I

First of all thank you for your help. 
With the firmware update I've solve the connection problems.  So I'm started the connection routine, I had open the port, load the protocol (106kBd/s), turn on the RF field, activated the Layer 3 with these results ATQA: 4400, SAK:0x00, UID: 04 65 34 52  12 3C 84, these results with a custom card on the RF Field. When I active layer 4, I recive an error signal from the cockpit <<Error:RF Protocol Type A Service Active Card Falied HAL IO TIMEOUT>>.
I need something in particular?

Could you help me again ?
Niccolò

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Niccolò,

How about the sample card you used in the test? What is the card type? Please kindly clarify.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos
niccolo_tesi_hw
Contributor I

Hi Kan 
At the moment I'using some passive tags. That tags are already born with their serial, they aren't NXP card, they comes from a third part supplier. I'm trying to use the reader to recognize the card.
Do you need more informations?
Thank you
Niccolò

0 Kudos