AnsweredAssumed Answered

【S32K144EVB with Simulink】mot file can not be downloaded

Question asked by wataru_kubota@nexty-ele.com on Jun 21, 2019
Latest reply on Jul 2, 2019 by Marius-lucian Andrei

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with flashing the S32K144EVB with Simulink auto code generation toolbox. 

I followed the steps proposed in the "Model_Based_Design_Toolbox_Quick_Start.pdf" and was trying to flash the hello world UART example. I always get the following error.

------------------

### Successful completion of build procedure for model: lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x
Few info messages were dropped COPY CATCH: 指定されたファイルが見つかりません。 : >> C:\Users\AAA\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\S32_Examples\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x_mbd_rtw\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot
COPY CATCH: 指定されたファイルが見つかりません。
: >> C:\Users\AAA\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\S32_Examples\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x_mbd_rtw\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot
: >> C:\Users\AAA\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\NXP_MBDToolbox_S32K1xx\S32_Examples\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x_mbd_rtw\lpuart_hello_world_s32k14x.mot
......※repeat the same 
----------------------
※"指定されたファイルが見つかりません。"  means "The specified file could not be found.".

The procedure to build is complete. However, UART communication can not be performed.

I guess the downloader is not working well for some reason.

Are there any other toolboxes or settings required to make UART communication?

Could you tell me how to do it?

Outcomes