cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE050: Mifare SAM functionality + current consumption

timriddermann
Contributor II

Hello,

I have several questions about the SE050.

- The data sheet says that the SE050 also has a "MIFARE SAM functionality". But I didn't find any further information about it, neither in the datasheet nor in the application notes. When will more information on this topic be available?

- In the data sheet under "14.1.3 Power consumption" the currents of the SE050 in the different operating modes are indicated. How high is the supply voltage for this information?

- In the data sheet it is stated under "14.1.3 Power consumption" that fCPU=48MHz. Is it possible to operate the SE050 with a slower clock frequency to further reduce the current?

Best regards,
Tim

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Tim,

- The data sheet says that the SE050 also has a "MIFARE SAM functionality". But I didn't find any further information about it, neither in the datasheet nor in the application notes. When will more information on this topic be available?

- There will be a demo on this topic soon, please follow this product as below to get the notification when it is available.

pastedImage_1.png

- In the data sheet under "14.1.3 Power consumption" the currents of the SE050 in the different operating modes are indicated. How high is the supply voltage for this information?

-Please refer to the following for details.

pastedImage_2.png

- In the data sheet it is stated under "14.1.3 Power consumption" that fCPU=48MHz. Is it possible to operate the SE050 with a slower clock frequency to further reduce the current?

-No, it is not possible, BTW, what is the usecase? why current consumption should be limited? Please help to clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos