No such file or directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No such file or directory

info55
Contributor I

When I try to compile my project in MCUxpresso I get this message, even my file is present.

I have added two virtual folders and have included linked source files from another folder using drag drop method.

One folder is "source/BSP" and another is "source/COMMON_UTILS".

When a header file from BSP is included in some header in COMMON_UTILS it shows this error message. The headers are getting compiled when any file in the "source" folder includes it.

I am attaching screen shot of settings.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Uday,

Please check that you have the folder included in Properties > C/C++ General > Paths and Symbols > Includes.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day,
Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

info55
Contributor I

Hi,

It is already done. Still the problem is same.

Rgds

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

If you are willing to share your project I could take a quick look to it to find the root cause of this issue.

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

Not certain about this, but it looks like your directory is called ‘source/BSP’. I.e. it is not a sub directory, but has a/ in the name..,

0 Kudos

info55
Contributor I

thanks for the observation. Actually it was a wrong screen shot from my end. I was trying many things to go ahead. Now I have posted correct case.

Rgds

Uday

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Not sure if I understand the issue. But: you have to provide for the compiler the path where that header file is located (usually with the -I compiler option in the project settings).

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

info55
Contributor I

Yes that time the source folder was created in the source as sub folder. Then I have tried creating BSP folder in the root of the project and sending screen shot which explains it all.

I observed that when I copy the file in the folder then it does not give error but when a link to file is added it gives error.

pastedImage_3.png

This screen shot makes it more clear

Rgds

Uday 

0 Kudos