cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different SDK versions per MCU

Jump to solution
laszlomonda
Contributor IV

I've build MCUXpresso SDK using the SDK builder for two different MCUs, but the SDK versions differ: SDK_2.5.0_MK22FN512xxx12 and  SDK_2.3.1_MKL03Z32xxx4.

Why is that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This means that those are the latest versions of the SDK for those devices. Not all the MCUs receive an update on each release, some of them remain without change as the KL03 since SKD 2.3.1 .

You can find the SDK release notes document in the docs folder on the SDK package you downloaded from: https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

I hope this clarifies.

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

This means that those are the latest versions of the SDK for those devices. Not all the MCUs receive an update on each release, some of them remain without change as the KL03 since SKD 2.3.1 .

You can find the SDK release notes document in the docs folder on the SDK package you downloaded from: https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/welcome

I hope this clarifies.

Best regards,

Felipe

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos