Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement of LPC 1227 in NFC Reader Library

horiai_takanori
Contributor III

Hi!
Thank you everyone.

We could confirm that "NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop" works on "LPC1769 Xpresso + NCx3320 Demo Board", but we need to change the MCU to LPC1227, change the MCU board to LPC1227 Xpresso and let it execute the same operation I'm going.

However, after debugging with LPC1227 Xpresso, debugging was not possible with the following message.

The attached "LPCX1227_cmsis2_systick" also does not work.

In addition, because it works with another LPC1227 Xpresso board, we have either written unnecessary
things to memory or suspect that the hardware has been damaged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
02: Failed on connect: Ee(FF). Redlink interface error 255.
31: No connection to chip's debug port
Debugging context: LPCX1227_cmsis2_systick LinkServer Debug

Failed on connect: Ee(FF). Redlink interface error 255.
No connection to chip's debug port
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there are two questions
(1) Could you tell me if there is a cause and action (error etc.) of the error message?
(2) I originally intended to change the MCU to LPC1227 with LPC1769 Xpresso + NCx3320. Is it correct in the following flow?

Contents executed so far with MCU Xpresso.
・The project used is “FreeRTOS_Library” “Lpc11u68” “Lpc1769” “NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop” “NxpRdLib”
・Changed Build Configurations / Set Activity of each project to the same M0-based LPC11u68 (Debug) as LPC1227
・The port assignment of "phhwConfig.h" in NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop is replaced with that for LPC1227.
・Replaced port assignment for LPC1227 for "phLpc11u68_Build.h" in LPC11u68
・Replace the MCU of demo board with Xpresso of LPC1227, and connect a jumper wire from the assigned port

above to NCx3320 if necessary
・Open Project Settings-> MCU-> Edit MUC of each project and do the following
     -Changed Preceded MCus to LPC 1227/301
     -Changed Default Linkserver Flash Driver to LPC11_12_13_128K_8K.cfx
     -Change to memory settings attached
* These are the same settings as "LPCX1227_cmsis2_systick"
・Open “Run / Debug sortings” and edit “NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop LinkServer DebugLPC11u68”
・Open “Debugger” and set the same as “LPCX1227_cmsis2_systick”.

#LPC11u68

#LPC1227

#NFC

#LPC1769

#NfcrdlibEx1_BasicDiscoveryLoop

5 Replies

horiai_takanori
Contributor III

Hello

Thank you for your reply.
We will check the link destination and consult with the agent.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hope it helps!

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you  but as the information of this product it's under NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) the information it's not public, this is not a secure channel to share any information regarding that device.

As you are already working with the device there was someone that provided you the information and software stack for that part, could you please contact that person for more information regarding your request?

Regards,

Estephania

horiai_takanori
Contributor III

Hi Estephania

Thank you for your reply.
I will ask questions about the part related to the NFC library I have added.

I will ask some questions about the LPC stack in the community.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You can check the links I'll leave here, still , you will need to check with the person that helped you with the information at first:

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos