Hello NXP Team,
I am developing software on S32K144 by IDE S32 Design Stdio for ARM 2018.R1. But I can't include any header file after I add it to customized sub-directory. I don't know why. I can include the files for KEA128 using CW11 by the same way.
S32DS show the error message (Figure1): ../src/main.c:8:17: fatal error: rtc.h: No such file or directory.
1. Create S32k144 application project ;
2. Create my customized source file rtc.h, rtc.c , and add to ./src/drivers/rtc (Figure1);
3. Add the file's path to the project (Figure2,3);
4. Include the .h file in main.c (Figure1);
5. Build , and then the error occurs(Figure1).
Figure1 Project File Structure and Building Error Message
Figure2 Add the Path to the Project
Figure3 Check the Path