cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding LS1028A RDB order and technical document

Jump to solution
hbaokw
Contributor I

Hi, recently I notice that LS1028ARDB is ready for order. The bsp document from the distributor mentioned that:

QorIQ LS1028A Reference Manual,QorIQ LS1028A Development SystemGetting Started Guide,QorIQ LS1028A Development SytemReference Manual need: Contact FAE / sales representative.

So I called our local Shanghai NXP office in China, but they inform me to ask this question only in community.

Then how can I contact the FAE / sales regarding the LS1028A platform? My company can sign NDA with NXP if necessary.

Best Regards,

Henry

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All documents will be provided with the board.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
hbaokw
Contributor I

Hi, I checked with the NXP distributor digikey&mouser today that LS1028ARDB is forbidden to deliver to China due to the USA export regulation.

But for us, we are just small company that provide SoftPLC solution. LS1028ARDB is good startkit for TSN technology, we only use it for TSN verification and testing purpose.

Is there any way to provide a clarification to NXP or sign NDA to get the LS1028ARDB for TSN technology verification and testing purpose?

Best Regards,

Henry

0 Kudos
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
hbaokw
Contributor I

Hi ufedor,

Thanks a lot for your information! After we order the LS1028ARDB board, how can we get the following document in order to write some test application on the LS1028ARDB board? Is that any official FAE contact who we can discuss our requirements?

- QorIQ LS1028A Reference Manual

- QorIQ LS1028A Development SystemGetting Started Guide

- QorIQ LS1028A Development SytemReference Manual

Best Regards,

Henry

0 Kudos
ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All documents will be provided with the board.

0 Kudos
hbaokw
Contributor I

Hi ufedor,

Thanks for your support, we will order it through element14.

Best Regards,

Henry

0 Kudos