RSDK1.2.0 cann't work

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSDK1.2.0 cann't work

longfeiwang
Contributor III

I am using RSDK1.2.0 After I downloaded the program The radar completes the parameter configuration from the tftp server  Tef8102 initialization status is successful and the SPT initialization status is also successful  The radar can upload the file after the signal is processed normally.But I used the spectrum analyzer test TEF8102 did not see it emit any sweep signal 

I don't know why this is done because he didn't return any errors during the initialization process.

Rru_config_0_dolphin.ini is the configuration file I am using as shown in the attached file

The hardware I am using is as follows

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

b41937
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

First, you should configure the front-end to run continuously, so set NR_FRAMES to 0.

After that, check if there is data coming from the radar on TFTP? If so, it might be the analyzer settiings. What sampling frequency are you using?

Mind that: there radar frames are no equally spaced in time and there is about 10ms transmit 30-40 ms silence.

0 Kudos

longfeiwang
Contributor III

The version of TEF8102 chip may not correspond to SDK software, which results in that DNChirpActive corresponding to 004 register of 0x05 module can not be assigned properly and can not sweep frequency. It can be assigned directly to the following parts of a computing company, such as User manual   BEST3-S1 is ES2?

0 Kudos

longfeiwang
Contributor III

Even though  set NR_FRAMES to 0  I still got the same result

there is data coming from the radar on TFTP  Data upload is normal  And the data continuously output

0 Kudos