LPCX54608 / Web Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCX54608 / Web Page

acapart
Contributor I

I'm working on the LPCX54608J512BD208 and I'm trying to handle a web page on it. I noticed that the examples from an SDK (lwip httpsrv) work only for the one who has 180 pins. Where can I get an example for my chip ?

I'm also wondering how to interact with my web page and my chip ? I would like to trigger an actuator from a button in my web page.

Best regards,

Alexis Capart.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

The LPC54608 SDK includes the LPC54608J512BD208 and LPC54608J512ET180, so the example should work for your device. 

pastedImage_1.png

Like you mention, I suggest to check the lwip_httpsrv demo application, this demonstrates an HTTPServer on the lwIP TCP/IP stack with bare metal SDK or FreeRTOS.
The user uses an Internet browser to send a request for connection. The board acts as an HTTP server and sends a Web page back to the PC.

In order to modify the web page, you need to modify the index.html (~\middleware\lwip\src\apps\httpd\fs)

Have a great day,
Sol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

acapart
Contributor I

Hi, thanks for your answer.

When I import the SDK example I can't change the package of the MCU :

pastedImage_1.png

I can only change the package when I start a new project (without an SDK examples). I already manage how to modify the web page with the file fsdata.c (cause it doesn't work if I only change the index.html), by the way, I must use a Hex To ASCII converter and it's not convenient, if you have a solution for that it'll be great. My only issue is to communicate between a web page and the micro controller. Do you have an example like a led controller from a web page ?

Best regards,

Alexis.

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

It is possible to change the MCU, please right click on MCU and select the device. 

pastedImage_1.png

Unfortunately, we don't have an example as you need. You need to take the server example as a base in order to develop your own application,

Have a great day,
Sol

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos