cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5777M multcore code can't work on EVB

Jump to solution
bwp530
Contributor IV

When I build single core code of Z4_2, the code works fine: I can debug online step by step and code works fine when EVB power-on again.

But when I build multcore(Z7_0,Z7_1 and Z4_2) code, the code can just debug on EVB step by step. If the board power-on again, the code does't work, I flash the elf into the board, It also can't work . I don't know why.

2.png

1.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
bwp530
Contributor IV

Jiri help me solve this problem.  the multicore code can't start up because of "nop".

1.png

s32ds_2019-06-10_13-23-03.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
bwp530
Contributor IV

Jiri help me solve this problem.  the multicore code can't start up because of "nop".

1.png

s32ds_2019-06-10_13-23-03.png

0 Kudos
martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please specify, what does it mean code does not work? Are you able to attach to multicore project after power on reset? Are you able to debug every core and see, where is the code?

Did you try default S32DS project or some more complicated project? Also, do you debug using S32DS or you have another debug probe?

Which version of S32DS you use?

Thank you in advance for more information.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
bwp530
Contributor IV

b55689PetrS‌ May I have your help? if you download my program and then power on again, the code doesn't seem to start up. but debuging can start up.

0 Kudos
bwp530
Contributor IV

Hi Martin, thanks, I use S32DS-v2017.R1 to build a simple code which makes a led flash in one second PIT interrupt. I build same codes, one is a single core of Z4_2, the other one is 3 cores. The two codes can debug step by step, it works OK, led flash. But once power off-on, the multcore code doesn't work: led doesn't flash. But the single core code work fine: led flash in one second. I try to debug or flash multcore code in core(Z4) or 3 core(Z4,Z7), same, which means I can't download program to MPC5777M.

the attachment is my code, you can check it, it only can debug.

thanks.

0 Kudos