I am working on one project where I have to log the data from device (like PC) to the Lx2160 ARDB board.
Data coming from PC is at 1Gps speed and I want to log the data at DPMAC3 and DPMAC4 which is by default configured at 10Gbps.
So here I want to auto negotiate the DPMAC3 and DPMAC4 port to 1Gbps speed. But it Is not happening. can anyone please help me here?
I know that we have two port (DPMAC17 and DPMAC18) for 1Gbps speed also but for my project I am using these two ports for some other purpose.
I have done below steps to verify this-
- Creating new DPMAC instance-
- By script ./dynamic_dpl.sh DPMAC.3
- By Utility ls-addni DPMAC.3
- ls-listni shows below output –
dprc.1/dpni.1 (interface: eth0, end point: dpmac.3)
dprc.1/dpni.0 (interface: eth1, end point: dpmac.17)
- assign the IP and netmask to new eth0
- ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.2 netmask 255.255.255.0 up
- Print the property with ethtool command
- ethtool eth0 (if eth0 has been connected to new dpmac.3)
Settings for eth0:
Supported ports: [ ]
Supported link modes: Not reported
Supported pause frame use: No
Supports auto-negotiation: No
Supported FEC modes: Not reported
Advertised link modes: Not reported
Advertised pause frame use: No
Advertised auto-negotiation: No
Advertised FEC modes: Not reported
Port: Twisted Pair
Link detected: yes
This always configured as 10Gbps speed.
I have tried to change the speed and other parameter with ethool utility but it did not help.
Can you please guide what should I do here ?
Please let me know if you need any other information.
Thanks and Best Regards,