Export or print summary from Processor Expert?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export or print summary from Processor Expert?

Jump to solution
craigh
Contributor I
Is there any way to export or print a summary of the configuration that I've set up in Processor Expert? For example, I'd like to print out a full summary of the configuration options I selected for each bean.

Thanks - Craig
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
craigh
Contributor I
Thanks BN and Vojtech. After posting my message, I did discover the *_Settings.xml file and realized it contained the information I was looking for (albeit not in a nice fancy report style format - hmm, maybe I need to look for an xml formatting program). I see the .pe file also has the same information in a different format but that file might be easier to use if I have to copy/paste an item between projects (unlikely).

Thanks again,

Craig

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Hello,
have a look at the *.pe file located in the root folder of your project. This is a text file with all the settings.
Another methode I'm using: selecting beans in CodeWarrior, right mouse click and select 'copy to clipboard'. Then you could paste the copied beans into another CodeWarrior project (this is really nice and I use it very often to copy settings from one project to another), but you can paste the beans as well into a text file: then you simply have all the settings in text form.
Not like a verbose report in a nice formatting, but does the job.

Hope that helps,
BN
0 Kudos
ProcessorExpert
Senior Contributor III
Hello all,

The settings of all beans in the user project are available in "_Settings.xml" file after code generation in folder Documentation in "Project Panel" window. You can find the "_Settings.xml" file in sub directory "DOC" in a project directory too.

best regards
Vojtech Filip
Processor Expert Support Team
UNIS
0 Kudos
craigh
Contributor I
Thanks BN and Vojtech. After posting my message, I did discover the *_Settings.xml file and realized it contained the information I was looking for (albeit not in a nice fancy report style format - hmm, maybe I need to look for an xml formatting program). I see the .pe file also has the same information in a different format but that file might be easier to use if I have to copy/paste an item between projects (unlikely).

Thanks again,

Craig
0 Kudos