How to restore the pre-program demo for LPCXpresso546xx

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restore the pre-program demo for LPCXpresso546xx

cheoklai
Contributor II

Latest LPCXpresso54628 boards are pre-programmed with a demo application showcasing Embedded Wizard from TARA Systems. This demo is gone after a debug session in MCUXpresso IDE with an SDK example. The board only reboots with the screen of the SDK example.  Anyone know how to restore the pre-programmed demo in my LPCXpresso54628 board.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Cheok,

Please refer this document to import/export memory.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/389034 

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheoklai
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

The Import/Export memory feature is useful. However, I already lost the pre-programmed demo in the internal flash after my first debug test with an SDK example. I should have exported the demo binary from flash before I did my first SDK test run (I didn't, unfortunately). Do you know where can I find the binary of the pre-programmed demo and import it back to the board?

Thanks for addressing my question.

Regards

Cheok

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

By default, the export file path is the same path should be the latest imported project locating path.

User can also define the export path.

I have no idea where you put it. Please perform search on your disk to look for your exporting file.

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos

cheoklai
Contributor II

Let me search for it. Thanks for the advice.

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome.

0 Kudos