Hello. I have a NXP i.MX8M development board running Android Pie (9.0) and I want to connect a OM25180FDK NFC board. Is there some software that I can easily embed on the android board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. I have a NXP i.MX8M development board running Android Pie (9.0) and I want to connect a OM25180FDK NFC board. Is there some software that I can easily embed on the android board?

pierrot_baesens
Contributor I

I am looking for software to access the NFC development kit OM25180FDK from Android Pie that runs on my i.MX8M board.

Until now I found NxpNfcRdLib, but it's source code that must be compiled and accessed from Linux. The SE Linux that runs under Android is read-only, and I have not thae AOSP code to change the rights.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi pierrot

supported drivers/software features are described in Release Notes included in

Android P9.0.0_2.0.0 Documentation  sect.Features,

unfortunately seems there is not support for OM25180FDK.

In general one can try to use nfc android resources from

RFID Developer Resources | NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos