command line

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

command line

gabledon
Contributor I

no feedback when using command line "UsbdmFlashProgrammer.exe -requiredBdm=USBDM-JS16-SWD_SER-0001 -target=s12z FCA_WL_SBMD_A_02_01.sx -device=MC9S12ZVL32 -erase=mass -program -verify -secure"

but from http://usbdm.sourceforge.net/USBDM_V4.12/USBDM_FlashProgrammers/html/index.html#sectionCommandLineThe program sets the error code to 0 on success, non-zero otherwise.

how to solve the issue?

PS, USBDM version is 4.12.1.210 and win10 64bit, and GUI mode works fine.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

S21L
Contributor I

Hi i am new with usbdm,

How can i get the result to know if the processor has been programed or not using cmd?

what should i add to see the result in this command.

"start/wait UsbdmFlashProgrammer.exe -requiredBdm=USBDM-JS16-SWD_SER-0001 -target=s12z FCA_WL_SBMD_A_02_01.sx -device=MC9S12ZVL32 -erase=mass -program"

thanks

0 Kudos

a_cyril
Contributor I

Hi,

I also had this same problem when using the application.

In order to receive the appropriate error code from the command line, use "start/wait" to run the application.

For example, using the command you posted "start/wait UsbdmFlashProgrammer.exe -requiredBdm=USBDM-JS16-SWD_SER-0001 -target=s12z FCA_WL_SBMD_A_02_01.sx -device=MC9S12ZVL32 -erase=mass -program -verify -secure"

The reason running the application on the command line without "start/wait" does not work as expected is that the application is inherently a GUI application, therefore when run from the command line, the console does not wait for the application's process to complete execution.

On a side note, the "-program" command option also includes verify, therefore you don't need to include a "-verify" in the command. You can use "-verify" without "-program" if you specifically want to verify only.

0 Kudos