cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

materials of board box - ZigBee

Jump to solution
Diana
Contributor I
Hello,my name is Diana, and I work at UPNA (public university of Navarra-Spain).

I am developing a project based on ZigBee communications whit Freescale kit. In this moment, we are looking for the box adapted for the different electronic plates, but I don’t find any information that uses me as utility.

Iwould like to know what material causes fewer losses in transmission, and if is possible some relation is possible between materials, cost and losses of the signal.

Thanks in advance,

Diana Aldama

Added product to subject. .

Message Edited by NLFSJ on 2009-02-05 11:17 AM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PW_CTL
Contributor III
Hi Diana,

You have some boxes in the usual electronic shops, such as farnell or RS. Some weeks ago i bought some models in farnell, and one of them has conductive paint for isolation. Probably this is what you are looking for. My box was about 15x20 cm, and the price rounds 20€. Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PW_CTL
Contributor III
Hi Diana,

You have some boxes in the usual electronic shops, such as farnell or RS. Some weeks ago i bought some models in farnell, and one of them has conductive paint for isolation. Probably this is what you are looking for. My box was about 15x20 cm, and the price rounds 20€. Good luck!

0 Kudos
TurboBob
Contributor IV

in the USA I use Polycase for many projects.

www.polycase.com

can you describe your project size and shape.

gracias,

Bob

0 Kudos