Ric for NTAG215

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ric for NTAG215

samalik1298
Contributor II

Hello I need to know the Ric resistance of the chip, Please help!!!!!!!!!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Sam Malik, as you may know this values depend on some variables, so there is not one value for all the tags, the form factor of the antenna and other things matter here, so my recommendation is that you check and follow the antenna design guide for NTAG  (section 2.3 for example)since we do not sell the full tag solution ( NTAG + antenna + wrapper) we only provide the IC so customers have to create their own antenna and calculate the values needed, if you do not have a mini VNA to test your IC if you want to have values of this would be better that you get in touch with our certified manufacturers they have a lot of different tag solutions using our IC with different antenna designs. so they have all the calculations and values for the antennas they use in their products. my apologies for the inconvenience this means to you and your project.

Have a great day !!

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos

samalik1298
Contributor II

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

The chip resistance can not change from antenna, I just want the chip Ric

value not the overall resistance of the TAG.

Sincerely,

Nadeem Rather

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 7:47 PM jonathaniglesias <admin@community.nxp.com>

0 Kudos

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

My apologies for the inconvenience but this is a value we do not provide, please contact the card manufacturers mentioned above they can help with this.

Have a great day !
BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos