AnsweredAssumed Answered

QoriQ SDK 2.0 Kernel source path problem

Question asked by mohsen haghighat on May 14, 2019
Latest reply on May 16, 2019 by Pavel Chubakov

Hi.
I worked on QoriQ SDK1.8 and builded desired kernel and rootfs and toolchain. Then I tried to cross-compile and build a big program which includes some kernel modules and several applications. That program has a variable which must be filled with kernel source path which I set it with tmp/work/t1042d4rdb-fsl-linux/linux-qoriq/3.12-r0/git and everything builded without any problem.
Now I am working on QoriQ SDK2.0. I builded the desired kernel and rootfs and toolchain without problem. But I see that there are "two complementary path" in the SDK: 1)tmp/work-shared/t1042d4rdb/kernel-source 2)tmp/work/t1042d4rdb-fsl-linux/linux-qoriq/4.1-r0/build ;and when I set the kernel souce path variable to first one, the build process encounters to errors saying some header files not found which I can find them on the second path and vice versa (setting kernel source path to second path encounters errors to missing some header files which are in first path and these header files are not identical but complementary); That's why I used the word "two complementary path". I also used 1703 release but the problem maintains. Is this a bug in SDK2.0 or am I wrong?
thanks.

Outcomes