cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Key 3.0 compatible 2.0 not working

arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

We developed many application on Kinetis with MQX.

An old project, using the USB bootloader for the K60n512 was used.

It was my previous teammate which work on it. I don't know on which project he is based, but I think from a sample provided by Freescale. (I Can send the source code to identify which project based?)

I think this is related to this post:

https://community.nxp.com/message/341105

The problem is the new USB key which are in USB 3.0 (But "certified" as fully 2.0 compatible) not working on it.

Is somebody have an Idea to help me?

Thank

0 Kudos
3 Replies

arnogir
Senior Contributor II

Hello

Nobody has an idea?

Is somebody can help me? Already use this bootloader with USBKey 3.0 compatible 2.0?

If needed, I can send source to identify certenely the source code.

Regards,

0 Kudos

arnogir
Senior Contributor II

I havn't any response since 20 days :-(

Since many years, our company make the choice to use into there product development to use the Freescale's microcontroler because they provided many "stack" ready to use like MQX or bootloader and then a very efficiency support via the community forum.

This was crucial for ou company which is a small company with limited ressources.

Today, we buy a big quantity of "Freescale" microcontroler to produce our products. We bought some manufacturer tool like the Cyclone to the factory etc...but, we havn't any support.

Before NXP bought Freescale, we ALWAYS had response under a day. Today, we never have response or very late.

What must I do? Do not use anymore NXP kinetis and use other brand with a good support like TI or ST?

Then Can I have an efficient support for our problem?  Is my question is not clear or lack of precision, not hesitate to answer me and ask question!

Thank

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I saw that you enter an internal request for this problem, my team will answer you.

Regards

0 Kudos