"BAL_INTERCAFE_ERROR" with RFIDDiscoverLite

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"BAL_INTERCAFE_ERROR" with RFIDDiscoverLite

vincentcoli
Contributor II

Please advise how to eliminate the "BAL_INTERCAFE_ERROR" with RFIDDiscoverLite.  I am using the Pegoda 2 RD710 with firmware 2.2.8 (all DIP Switch settings to Off) with the provided USB cable connected to a Lenovo ThinkPad running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (OSVersion: 6.2.9200.0, SystemIs64Bit).

Thanks,

Vince

2 Replies

vincentcoli
Contributor II

Thank you Jonathan!  Your suggestion (do not place cards in the Pagoda prior to the app connection) addressed the problem.  Also your explanation makes sense.Success.png

Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear Vincent Coli,

The problem you are facing is because you put the tag before connecting it to the RFIDDiscover, the problem is that when you connect the reader to windows and then put the tag it enumerates as some kind of device and dont let the RFIDDiscover connect to  the reader because the system is "connected" to it. so Please remove any RFID tag close to the reader, plug it to the PC > open RFIDDiscover > connect to the reader > then when you have a success connection connect> put the tag above the reader and activate the tag and then you can interact with it, this (removing the RFID tags close to the reader) has to be done every time you connect to RFIDDiscover to avoid having that error. please let me know if this helped if not let me know.

Have a great day !

BR

Jonathan