I'm interested in using MKL26Z128CAL4R, have a few questions,
1. From the DS, it seems that VDDA has to be the same voltage as VDD?
- Can VDD = 1.8V, VDDA = 3.3V supported?
- If VDDA and VDD = 3.3V, can I2C still operate normally at PUR@1.8V?
2. I see that VREFH and VREFL is tied to VDDA/VSSA, and unlike most other Kinetis, this one do not have VREF_Out pin,
- Can I use internal bandgap (1.2V) as vref for the SAR ADC?
- Can I use external VREF (from another chip) as ADC VREF?
3. I only need to use the ADC, DAC and MCU. Can I use the MCU with only internal OSC (no XTAL)?