cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of compilation : Codewarrior

adrien_segura12
Contributor I

Hi !

I work on an old project on the microcontroller  MKL03Z16VFK4, with a multilink universal.

With Codewarrior, the project is without any error, i have the extension .elf and .hex, and , when i compile the project into the card, i don't have any error message, the compilation did well, programm succeed, but, on the card, the program doesn't work.

Here you could just say "your program doesn't work" or "problem of stack pointer", but , the creator of the project let 2 versions of the program : codewarrior and Ewarm, and when i compile with Ewarm the SAME PROGRAM (normally),it actually works.

Even when i compile the .hex file i got with codewarrior on Ewarm, it doesn't work ! (the .hex file i generated with codewarrior seems a bit different from the .hex i got with Ewarm).

So right now, i'm blocked, the projects are supposed to be the same, and i don't know how to go from a codewarrior project to Ewarm.

Can someone help me? Thanks for reading me !

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

adrien_segura12
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

When i say my program "doesn't work", i mean that he compiled well on the card, but, on the hardware,

the main job of the card is to detect commutations and to transmit this information on a serial link.

Here, even if we commute, the hardware frame on the serial link doesn't change. And even the led that is suppose

to blink when the program is compiled and useful does not.

Thanks for your help !

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Adrien Segura,

I think you need check your code function, you can share your project.

And what about the "card" you said ?

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

adrien_segura12
Contributor I

thanks for your answer !

It seems that my company didn't gave me the full source code. that explain why the program didn't do anything,

except initialize the hardware of my application card.

thanks for your help ! This question is now resolved !

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Adrien Segura,

Could you please describe in detail about  "program doesn't work" , and what about your project ?

Also I recommend you debug project step by step to check where doesn't work.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

adrien_segura12
Contributor I

Hello,

Thanks again for your answer.I succeed to use the debugger on the program, and , in fact, the program use only the files of initialisation, after that, he is blocked on a for(;;). That's why i have no reaction on my card.

Maybe it's multiprocessing and what i saw was just the initialization process?

Thanks again for your answers !

0 Kudos