cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to program the QSPI External Flash in MiMXRT1020-EVK with JTAG

gustavoparlanti
Contributor I

Hi 

I want to know how to program the QSPI external flash from JTAG connector into the MiMXRT1020-EVK, I can program from the OpenSDA but when I want to use the JTAG probe( USB Multilink FX) I cannot connect to the target processor, I disconnect the J27 and J28 as the guide indicate and doesn't work. 

I made a custom board and doesn't work too, for that reason first I want to download and debug one application into the EVK and then move to my board but using JTAG interface into the board I cannot make it run.

Is there any special configuration into the DEBUG Config into the project?

Thanks

Gustavo Parlanti##

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Gustavo Parlanti,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The default supported DAP of MIMXRT1020 is SW-DP ( Serial Wire Debug Port ), so it's should choose the SWD interface even if using J16 to connect an external J-link.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos