I am currently evaluating on how the S32V234 can be used for running neural networks. The provided CNN Matlab examples work pretty well on my dev-board. What I could not find was an example for a neural network that does not use an image as the input (but e.g. numbers), so I wonder what the recommended way is to use such networks.
- Can I just use any neural network in Matlab and compile it for the S32V234 with nxpvt_codegen(…)?
- Can I use any layers/neural network types I want?
- Is there example code I overlooked?
- Is there a better way to do this, other than Matlab?
- If I do not use any of the nxpvt.apexcv.xxx commands the compiled program will solely run on the ARM processor?
- Does the Vision Toolbox support the integrated Vivante GPU in any way?
Thanks a lot!