Where I can get the older version i.MX6 DDR Stress test tools?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can get the older version i.MX6 DDR Stress test tools?

Jump to solution
bowya_pallavan
Contributor II

Hi all,
I'm upgrading my 512Mb DDR to 1GB and the tool available from this link "https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-105652" is not working. So I want to try with older tools.
Issue is:
ERROR: Can't open USB device!!!

And I put my board in Serial Downloader mode and connected OTG cable from host PC to board.
Regards,

BowyaPallavan

Labels (1)
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bowya

older version can be found on

i.MX6 DDR Stress Test Tool V1.0.3 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bowya

older version can be found on

i.MX6 DDR Stress Test Tool V1.0.3 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

bowya_pallavan
Contributor II

Hi Igor,

I found out how to run the test by going through the User Guide "i.MX6_DDR_Stress_Tester_User_Guide.pdf". Sorry for wasting Community time:smileyplain:.

Regards,
Bowya

0 Kudos