cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect using USB port on PNEV5180

aireat
Contributor I

Hello,

I try to connect USB on PNEV5180 with my windows 10. PNEV5180 examples is not include any USB usage.

so i downloaded LPCOPEN v2.10 (for LPC1769 mcu) and tested usbd_lib_cdc example on PNEV5180 board. but i didn't see any change on my window 10 pc.

What can i do for using USB communication on PNEV5180 board ?

PS. PNEV5180 board : LPC1769 mcu + PN5180 nfc chip

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You can check by looking at the following registry key in regedit :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrity

The problem occurs when the "Enabled" field has value of 1. To fix, change the value of "Enabled" field of this key to 0, and then reboot.  The LPC DFU driver will then load successfully, and then, after the probe has been booted by the IDE, the LPC-Link driver installs correctly - and then debug the LPCXpresso V1 board successfully.

The following article gives more background information on this: 

https://borncity.com/win/2018/07/06/windows-10-v1803-hcvi-causes-driver-error-code-39/

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos