Security Reference Manual for the i.MX 6UltraLite Applications Processor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scottstratmoen
Contributor I

We need to obtain access to the following NXP security manual for the i.mx6 UL processor. To date I have attempted multiple times over a period of months to contact the Hoffman Estates, IL NXP office without success. In short no one answers the phone and I'm only able to leave voice mail. In turn no one returns our calls.

The security reference manual requires signing a license agreement and ultimately approval of a NXP FAE.

Given that the Chicago office simply put refuses to deal with this situation, how do we proceed?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Scott,

You can develop hardware using the i.MX6UL without problems even if you do not have access to the i.MX6UL Security Reference Manual. What this document provides is details on encryption and security systems available for the i.MX6UL. If your application does not need these features you wouldn’t require this document.

If you do need these features you would need to sign an NDA and request access to the document. You can sign an NDA with your NXP Distributor.

Distributor Network | NXP 

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

0 Kudos

scottstratmoen
Contributor I

In fact we do will use encryption, secure boot, etc. The matter must be handled directly with NXP given the sourcing of the devices.

Case opened with the factory.

0 Kudos