I can't find ADC0 and ADC1 when I generate S32K144 MCAL with EB tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find ADC0 and ADC1 when I generate S32K144 MCAL with EB tools

Contributor I

Hi, I  study how to generate MCAL code recently. I want to start with a simple example, so I want to generate the code for the ADC module. After I installed the EB tool and the MCAL application, I followed the manual to import the module. But when I imported the ADC module, I tried to generate the code and something went wrong. EB problem view indication is following :

Invalid XPath-expression for Attribute "INVALID" of node "/AUTOSAR/TOP-LEVEL-PACKAGES/Mcu/ELEMENTS/Mcu/McuGeneralConfiguration/McuNoPll": (35016) Cannot get a resource file for target CORTEXM and derivate S32K14X. Maybe this is due to module restrictions.

I think I need to import the MCU module and configure it. But when I import the MCU module, there are still many errors, and I don't know how to solve them.

The MCAL is S32K14X_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_4. EB version is 24

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

enpingzhan
Contributor I

i have same problem,did you solve it?

0 Kudos

nxa14431
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Terpe Zhang,

As the release note, S32K14X_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_4 compatible with EB21, so you should use this EB version instead of EB24. Please try with correct version and let me know if you still have any error. Beside of that, could you provide me your configuration to check if there is any error in configuration.

Best Regards,

C.Nguyen

0 Kudos